CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-10T22:03:43+00:002009 BMW 335i CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-10T22:03:43+00:00
- Suspect COBB performance software interfering with scanner read-out.
- Shifter Fault paddles do not work.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Use customer supplied oil.
- Flush Coolant use customer supplied Coolant
- Replace Customer Supplied Spark Plugs and Ignition Coils. Incorrect plugs supplied.
- If when performing uninstall of COBB software fault happens to ECU or EGS control unit, customer will be responsible for replacement cost of control units. No change with transmission operation or paddle shifters, did get clarity on Oxygen sensor it is bank before cat heater control issue . Recommend replacing clock spring due to communication between MFL & SZL , Suspect will correct transmission operation.
- Replace steering wheel 'clock spring'
- Replace Bank One Before Catalytic Converter
Hiran B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-09T21:59:01+00:002019 BMW M240i CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-09T21:59:01+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
Chris S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2022